Was recently watching a episode of Shokugeki no Soma and saw the Chicken Wings being used as a recipe of success so noting it down here so I know what to get and prepare to make my own Stuffed Wings to stuff myself with!
Will edit the post once I have made some success with it!
Stuffed Chicken Wings
Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- Pork (Ground)
- Ginger (Diced)
- Garlic Chives (Diced)
- Cabbage (Diced)
- Fatty Pork (Diced)
- Shiitake Mushrooms (Diced)
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Oyster Sauce
- Potato Starch
- Chicken Bone Stock
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Tomato Ketchup
- After prepping the chicken, cover and let it rest without exposing it to the air.
- Place the bones of the chicken into a pot of boiling water, which will create the stock.
- Dice the garlic chives, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, ginger, and garlic.
- Mix the shouyu, black pepper, and oyster sauce together.
- Create the filling by combining ground pork, garlic chives, cabbage, shitake mushroom, and coarsely-minced fatty pork.
- Remove large and small bones from the wing and stuff with the filling.
- Place the wings in a hot skillet, making sure to cook both sides.
- After the wings have been cooked and skin is crisp, add hot water from the chicken bones to the skillet and parmesan cheese on top of the wings. Cover the skillet with a lid.
- After the water and cheese mixture starts popping, uncover the skillet.
- Create the ankake sauce by mixing the starch with the Jidori chicken stock to thicken. Add shouyu, sake, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and ketchup.
- Pour on top of the chicken wings and serve.